Lately I’ve been obsessed with all things Coconut. Everything about the scent of a Coconut makes my day a little brighter. So it’s only natural my Coconut obsession has shifted gears to Coconut Oil. I swear I keep a jar of this majestic oil in my kitchen for cooking, and one on my vanity for beauty uses. It is just that amazing!
Here are 10 ways you can incorporate Coconut Oil into your daily routines…
1. Using Coconut Oil for cooking. It is amazing for sautéing, baking, marinating, stir-frying or even as a dairy free replacement for butter.
2. Having a hard time removing that gel liner that creates the perfect cat eye?! Coconut Oil removes all traces of the most stubborn eye shadows and liners, in just a few light swipes! It is very safe to use around the eye, and won’t effect sensitive skin.
3. Struggling with rough or dry skin?! Coconut Oil works great as a moisturizer without feeling greasy. Rub all over your body after your shower or bath.
4. Reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Use daily on troublesome areas. Great for mommy’s to be!
5. Can’t find your lip balm or chap-stick?! Coconut Oil works great as a lip moisturizer. Use daily for soft luscious lips, or after you exfoliate your lips.
6. Does your skin feel irritated after shaving? Especially in sensitive areas?! Use Coconut oil as an after shave moisturizer. It may also decrease darkness and discoloration from shaving.
7. Natural girls this is your bae ❤! Coconut Oil rubbed on the scalp can help stimulate hair growth. Use daily or after washing your hair. You can even use it as a hot oil treatment, then rinse it out!
8. Coconut Oil aids in weight-loss. By adding Coconut Oil to your diet you can lose fat.
9. Rub a little bit of Coconut Oil on your cuticles, to stimulate nail growth. Grow longer stronger nails.
10. On a budget or in a pinch?! Coconut Oil makes a great all natural tanning oil.
Coconut Oil is so amazing! I hope you learned new ways that you can incorporate this oil into your daily routine.
How do you use Coconut Oil? Have you tried any of these methods? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Peace, Happiness & Love,